Thursday, April 2, 2020

Wrapping Up March

Hi everyone! It seems to many that with everything going on in the world these days, that March was the longest month ever. I didn't really get a sense of that, but as I was organzing some computer files the other day I was amazed to see how many scrapbook pages I did last month. I've already shown you most of them, so here is a round up of the last few!

Challenges are my favorite and I've taken more opportunities to participate in the challenges hosted by the Anna Aspnes creative team at Oscraps. This layout was done for a scraplift challenge:

 

I mostly used portions of her ArtPlay Palette Heath:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Heath.html

Another challenge was the Color Challenge. We were given this palette to use:

 

I was reminded of some photos from my daughter's vacation last year and decided to scrap those for the challenge:

 

One of the suggested products to use was Artplay Palette Escape, and it worked well for me!

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Escape.html

I did one final challenge for the 14th Birthday Event at Oscraps, this one asking participants to create a birthday card featuring the number 14 as much as possible. I used the Live Life Collab I showed you in my last post:


One final layout to show you, this one done for the March Journaling challenge at Oscraps. I don't usually do a lot of journaling on my pages, but I did have a little story to tell about these photos:


I used a new release from ViVa Artistry called Mary Mary, Quite Contrary:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Mary-Mary-Quite-Contrary.html

All caught up now, I think! It will be really interesting to see how April shapes up for us all. Stay safe, wash your hands, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment