Saturday, February 16, 2019

In Love

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been here. A few days after my last post, the hard drive on my computer crashed, and it has taken me a few weeks to get my digital life back in order. Thank goodness I use an online service to backup my stuff!  I use Backblaze, mostly because it is very reasonably priced and more importantly, it will back up external hard drives, which not all services do. I was able to retrieve all of my data; it just took a while, trying to get stuff downloaded between work and such.

Anyhow, I'm back in action, and I took part in the first challenge I've had a chance to, the Template Challenge at Oscraps. Here's a look at the layout I did:


I used a Valentine's Day-themed kit from Natali Design called In Love:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/In-Love.html

I hope to be making more regular appearances here again, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment