Tuesday, February 19, 2019

A Little Nonsense

Hi everyone! Right after my last post I jumped into the challenge pool at Oscraps again and took part in the AnnaColor Challenge HERE. The color palette required made me think of vintage photos, and since I didn't have a photo immediately handy that I wanted to scrap, I borrowed an image from the popular Cock and Bull Challenge over at Just Art. This monthly challenge offers up an image and asks participants to scrap the photo, while dreaming up an often fanciful story behind the subject of said photo.  Here is the page I came up with:


This is the kit I used for most of the page, ArtPlay Palette Tangier by Anna Aspnes:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Tangier.html

...with a few items from Cosy Days by Palvinka Designs, that I showed you in an earlier post. Most of the rest of the pages I'll be showing you will probably be from various challenges, so I hope you will come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment