Thursday, August 23, 2018

I scrapped!

Hi everyone! Well, my hiatus didn't last as long as I thought it might. With scrapbooking being my main creative outlet for so many years, the urge to dive into Photoshop didn't stay away too long. I spent a lot of my free time reading in the last few weeks, as our local library had a summer reading challenge that just ended. So here I am again!

I love doing challenges and decided to explore a few sites that I just didn't have time to spend much time at before. I'm also trying to keep tabs on the many wonderful designers and fellow CTMs that I've come to know and love! Here is a layout I did for the August copycat challenge at Oscraps:

http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=399200&title=river-bend-path&cat=1350

The kit I used is Harmony by et designs, which can be found at Oscraps.

Thanks for sticking with me, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment