Thursday, July 12, 2018

Rugged

Hi everyone! Today is another sad day in the digital scrapbooking world, as another shining star has left this earth to join the stars in the heavens. Kim of Kimeric Kreations, designer and owner of The Digichick, lost her battle with lung cancer last night. She truly fought until the very end, just recently making the decision to retire from designing to focus on her health. The Digichick has been my digital scrapbooking home for many years now, and while Kim was not the first head of the site, I was with her the longest. She will be missed.

But life goes on, and the ship must continue to sail; to that end, I have a new release to show you today: Rugged by Connie Prince:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Rugged-Kit-by-Connie-Prince.html

The timing of this kit couldn't have been better for me, as I and two of my daughters did some hiking a couple of weekends ago and I took oodles of pictures. This layout is of some photos of some rather ordinary mushrooms along the path that I found enchanting nevertheless:


I used only the kit; it is available on its own or as part of a much larger, value-added bundle, so check it out HERE; keep on documenting those memories, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment