Thursday, March 1, 2018

Hello To March!

Hi all! How can it be March 1st already? It certainly doesn't look it outside...currently we are under a weather advisory with 3-6" of snow to fall by tomorrow morning. Ah, well, it's easy enough to cheer oneself up when you realize that today at The Digichick we start a new month of challenges and get to take a look at all the gorgeousness that is the current Hatchery collection from the Design Team!

In my case, the two are connected, as I chose to host a Color Challenge this month, drawing on the lovely palette of the Hatchery goodies:

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?65753-Color-Challenge-March-2018

Here's a closer look at my layout, featuring a photo of a young nephew from last summer:


I used portions of Kimeric Kreations' contribution to The Hatchery called Spring Memories:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Spring-Memories-collection.html

I hope you'll join me HERE during March for the challenge, and I look forward to having you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment