Thursday, March 8, 2018

Extravagant

Hi all! Greetings from Michigan where the psychotic weather is in a wintery mode this week after being warm and rainy, after being cold and snowy on the first of the month. As usual, I'm staying indoors, warm and dry, and scrapping away! Here's what I've been up to:

Laitha Design recently returned to The Digichick, and this week I grabbed a gorgeous collection from her called Extravagant:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Extravagant-Full-Collection.html

The bundle comes with some amazing masks, transfers, and styles, some of which I used to create this layout for the Word Art Challenge at The Digichick:


The whole design team really went to town with new releases this week, so if you take a peek at Laitha's offering HERE, I hope you'll also take a stroll through the shop and check out the other products while they're on sale! Have a good weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment