Thursday, April 6, 2017

Pink Chiffon

Hi all!  It's April, but you wouldn't know it by the snow mixed with rain and the gale-force gusts of wind blustering outside my window. The flowers are peeking their heads out of the ground but they're struggling. So, of course, I turn to my favorite indoor activity, scrapbooking.

Alexis Design Studio has a lovely collection out this week at The Digichick called Pink Chiffon:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Pink-Chiffon-Collection.html

Ironically, I pulled all of the blue features out of the pink collection to scrap this photo of my sweet little nieces:


It's a wonderful collection and is on sale HERE through the weekend, so check it out!

Also new at The Digichick is the April round of challenges. I'm taking it easy this month and hosting a challenge that doesn't require any scrapping, the Chatty Challenge:

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?64704-Chatty-Challenge-April-2017

It's truly a fun and easy way to earn points towards a discount in the shop AND  a chance at a Persnickety Prints gift certificate, so join me HERE in the challenge forum, and then make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment