Thursday, March 30, 2017

Welcome To The World

Hi all! I'm here on a cold, rainy afternoon, staying cozy with my laptop and a cup of tea to show you what I've worked with this week.  I don't know why, but there seem to be an awful lot of baby-themed kits out in digi-land lately. Take a look at the latest collection from Kimeric Kreations, Welcome To The World:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Welcome-to-the-World-collection.html

Luckily for me, we have a couple of new members in my extended family, so I was happy to scrap this layout for a sketch challenge at the Stuck! blog:


You can grab the collection HERE on sale through the weekend, and as always, you can grab individual packs if you don't need the whole thing.

We're almost at the transition from March into April; stay dry, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment