Thursday, March 2, 2017

Welcome to March!

Hi everyone! March is here, and unlike February, which gave us some record high temperatures, it's been rather lion-ish around here the last few days! No worries, a new month always brings new fun challenges and the quarterly Hatchery Collection at The Digichick!

This month I'm hosting a Font Challenge. I've been seeing a lot of brush fonts around lately and thought it would be fun to do a challenge featuring some of them. Here's the sample page I did, using two brush fonts-Cinnabar and Bakery:


The products I used were from The Nifty Pixels' contribution to the Hatchery collection called Spring Fling:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/SPRING-FLING-Bundle.html

You can check out all the Hatchery products HERE. I hope you join me for the Font Challenge HERE, and make sure you also come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment