Saturday, February 25, 2017

This Week's Scraps

Hi all! February is such a short month, and it's hard to believe that this week's new releases are the last I have to show you this month. Even so, I managed to find the time to indulge myself in working with two new goodies. First up is a template set from the amazing Akizo Designs:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Stitched-Up-07-Templates.html

I don't often have a chance to grab Aki's stuff, but when I saw these latest Stitched Up Templates, I was inspired to scrap this photo from a couple of years ago:


The kit I used is the quarterly Heartfelt collab, which is still on sale through the end of the month!  Another new release I grabbed was this lovely bundle from et Designs called Harmony:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Harmony-Collection.html

It took me just a short while to scrap this vintage photo:


That's it for today! Enjoy your weekend and the rest of the month, and make sure you come back and see me soon for March goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment