Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August, a Month of Birthdays!

Hi all!  Happy August, one of my favorite months, since my birthday is this month!  I have several friends and relatives who also celebrate their birthdays this month, and it's also notable that The Digichick will be celebrating its 11th Birthday this weekend with games, challenges, and a fantastic store-wide sale:

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?63778-You-re-Invited!!!-TDC-s-11th-Birthday-Celebration-August-4-8

I'll have more info on that in a few days, but for now I want to remind you that with the new month comes a new round of Challenges at The Digichick as well!  I'm taking it easy again this month and hosting the Chatty Challenge, which allows you to earn Chickie Points and a chance at a Persnickety Prints gift certificate by chatting in the forums and leaving love on layouts in the gallery:

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?63876-Chatty-Challenge-August-2016

I hope you'll join me this month for the challenge, and also make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment