Saturday, July 30, 2016

Time

Hi all! There were so many goodies coming down the pike this week that I wished I had more time for scrapping.  Here's what I managed to work with!

Over at The Digichick, JoeCee Designs has released a fun set of templates called Time:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Time-Templates.html

I decided to go with "Yesterday" and scrapped this photo of my oldest daughter when she was just a toddler:


The kit I used is a FREE mini provided by SAS Designs for the Featured Designer Challenge at The Digichick this month...it's amazing and you might want to check it out HERE.

Digital Scrapbook Ingredients also has a kit out this week, a truly amazing collab with Captivated Visions called You Are:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=34598&cat=840&page=2

As soon as I saw it, I knew just which photos I wanted to scrap!  Here is a series of photos of my little nephew who just turned 6 months old:


This collab is on sale today only, so check it out HERE, stay cool, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment