Sunday, July 3, 2016

Seas The Day!

Hi all!  Happy Fourth of July weekend!  A lot of folks are enjoying a long weekend, as am I!  I've been spending a lot of time outdoors in the lovely weather, but I'm still making some time for scrapping!  Willeminje of Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has a lovely new kit out called Seas The Day:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=34411&cat=824&page=3

I've slowly been scanning in and scrapping photos from our 2003 family trip to Hawaii, and I thought this kit was perfect for these photos:


DSI also has a re-released template set out this weekend in her shop at Sweet Shoppe Designs:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=34427&cat=&page=1

I thought it would be useful for scrapping the rest of the photos that I started off with in the first layout:


DSI's new releases are on sale for 35% off through Monday the 4th this weekend, so make sure you check them out!

In other news, a new month always brings a new round of challenges to The Digichick, and this month I'm taking it a bit easy by hosting the Chatty Challenge:

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?63745-Chatty-Challenge-July-2016

It's perfect for me right now since I've been sort of busy...no scrapping involved, but you can still earn Chickie Points and a chance for a $25 Persnickety Prints gift certificate!  I hope you'll visit me HERE in the forums, and then make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment