Saturday, June 25, 2016

A Little More Summer Scrapping!

Hi all!  I'm back again this week with another page to show you.  Summery products abound in the scrapping shops right now, and with the high temps and no rain outside, I'm feeling the seasonal love.

Digital Scrapbooking Ingredients has not one, not two, but THREE new releases this week, all on sale for today only at her shop at Sweet Shoppe Designs.  My real life kept me from scrapping with all three, but I did grab two sets!

 Here's a collaboration with Becca Bonneville called For The Record: Summer:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=34355&cat=823&page=1

...and a new template set called Everyday Moments V.3:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=34351&cat=823&page=1

I scrapped a very summery photo my daughter took at the beach on Memorial Day:


There you have it!  Remember, this lovelies are on sale for Saturday only, so check them out as soon as you can, and then make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment