Saturday, April 16, 2016

This Week

Hi all!  Spring is finally starting to make its presence known around here, so I'm happy.  I'm happy to be showing you what I've scrapped this week as well!

On A Whimsical Adventure has a fun mini kit in her shop at The Digichick called April Fool:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/April-Fool-Mini-Kit.html

She says the fish theme stems from a local tradition of trying to paste paper fish on people's backs without them knowing as an April Fool's Day joke, but I went with a more literal interpretation:


You can grab the mini HERE at The Digichick!  Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has a new release out this week too, a collab with Blagovesta Gosheva called A Picture Perfect Day:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=33854&cat=813&page=1

I used the bundle along with DSI's template Life Captured-October to do this page of my niece's continuing adventures while studying abroad:


Well, that's it for this week!  I'm headed outdoors to enjoy some nice weather...I hope you can do the same, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment