Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring? Scrapping

Hi all!  The calendar says it's April but the weather outside thinks it's still winter.  What's a girl to do but surround herself with digital spring?  I worked with two new releases this week, both of them celebrating the season we should be having!

First I have A Happy Day from LDrag Designs, new over at The Digichick:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/A-Happy-Day-by-LDrag-Designs.html

I liked the colors and pretty flowers for this Easter photo of my niece and her little girl:


I only used the main kit, but if you'd like, there are coordinating add-on journal cards and stacked and worn papers and alphas and glitter styles and...you get the idea!

I also scrapped with a new release from Digital Scrapbook Ingredients called Dance In The Rain:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=33812&cat=&page=1

I used it to scrap these photos of my nephew's daughter.  Ironically, the weather in late February/early March, when these pictures were taken, was nicer than what we have now!


I hope your spring weather is behaving itself...enjoy your weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment