Monday, February 1, 2016

Scraplift Challenge!

Hi all!  Happy February!  As always, a new month brings a new set of challenges at The Digichick!  This month, I'm hosting the Scraplift Challenge, one that I don't recall hosting before, at least not recently.  Instead of the traditional challenge where participants are lifting another scrapper's page, I am inviting everyone to find an older layout of their own that might need a little sprucing up and giving it a new look!  Take a look at this page I did around 2009, when I was first dipping my toes in the digital scrapping waters:


The photos are fairly dark and the rest is rather uninspiring, so I grabbed a template from Akizo Designs and the boutique collab Home For The Holidays, tried to improve the photos a bit, and came up with this newer layout:


If you'd like to tweak one of your layouts and earn some Chickie Points at the same time, join me HERE in the Challenge Forum any time during the month!  Enjoy, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment