Thursday, February 4, 2016

It's Time for a Collab!

Hi all!  It's new release day at The Digichick, and it's an extra special one today because the shop's latest quarterly collab, The Great Escape, is out:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/The-Great-Escape-TDC-Team-collab.html

I love this collab, and not being much of  traveler myself, I decided to scrap some adventures my niece is having in Europe during a study-abroad semester:


I used a template from the collab, the alpha, and various elements and papers...check it out HERE in the shop! Regular releases came out today too, and I also grabbed a nostalgic collection from Kimeric Kreations called As Time Goes By:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/As-Time-Goes-By-collection.html

I apparently am having a love affair with gray and other subdued tones, as evidenced by this page I did of a pretty old photo:


You can check this collection out HERE this weekend while it's on sale.  Have a good week, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment