Thursday, October 8, 2015

New at The Digichick!

Hi all!  I'm taking a little break from my never-ending home improvement project and since the weather outdoors has been less than lovely, I've had some extra scrapping time.  Here's what I worked with this week over at The Digichick!

PrelestnayaP released a lovely seasonal kit called Autumn:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Autumn-Kit.html

The simplicity of the papers in the kit inspired me to scrap this autumn photo I took a couple of years ago:



Also new at TDC is this richly elegant kit from Designs by Helly called Gothic Romance:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Gothic-Romance.html

It was inspired by the tragic love story in Wuthering Heights and would make a good Halloween page, but I was drawn to the rich colors and scrapped a page celebrating a more uplifting theme, my niece's wedding many years ago:

 

These products are on sale for 30% off through the weekend, so check them out and then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment