Friday, July 3, 2015

It's July!

Happy July, everyone!  Tomorrow is the 4th, Independence Day in the USA.  More relevant to my little blog here, though, are the goodies a new month brings.  Take a look:

I'm hosting the Desktop Challenge over at The Digichick this month, and in honor of the 4th of July I'm asking participants to use the colors red, white, and blue:

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?62201-Desktop-Challenge-July-2015

For my desktop background I used the  gorgeous Patriot Bundle by Tami Miller Designs:


If you'd like to spruce up your desktop, you can join me HERE at The Digichick!

I participated in another challenge at The Digichick this week, one featuring a spotlight on Bekah E. Designs.  Here is the brand new release of hers that I scrapped with, Cool Summer Treats

 http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Cool-Summer-Treats-Page-Kit.html

I loved the bright, happy colors for this photo of my girls when they were much younger:


Finally, over at The Digital Press we have this month's Special Edition collection.  Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has a variety of offerings available, all with the theme of Take A Hike:


I just so happened to have to a hiking photo that I wanted to scrap:


I hope you find something here that catches you eye!  If you do, follow the links to check them out, have a wonderful Independence Day weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment