Saturday, July 11, 2015

Calling All Princesses!

Hi all!  How has your week been?  Frankly, I'm exhausted!  Work has been very busy and I have a never-ending remodeling project at home that is occupying most of my recent free time.  But there's always time for scrapping, right?  Here's what's new this week!

Lori of LJS Designs has created an amazing girly bundle with a strong focus on Disney princesses called Magical Makeover:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Magical-Makeover-Bundle.html


This bundle was perfect for scrapping a Halloween photo of one of my own princesses from a few years back:


The bundle is on sale HERE through the weekend, so grab it up soon!  In the meantime, I'm off to pound a few nails, so you have a good weekend and then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment