Saturday, June 13, 2015

This Week's Releases

Hi all!  I'm headed off to work in a few minutes but I wanted to show you the new releases I worked with this week.  First up is this lovely neutral colored kit from Tami Miller Designs called Memories Captured:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Memories-Captured.html

When it first caught my eye I thought it would be great for a male-themed page (Father's Day is coming up, you know!), but then I came across an older photo of my mother- and sister-in-law and decided to go with the vintage feel:


You can find this beauty HERE at The Digichick on sale through the weekend!  On a more fun note, Laura of Wishing Well Creations has released the latest (and probably last) add-on kit in her Summer Bucket List series of collaborations with Amanda Yi Designs, this one focusing on The Great Outdoors:

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Summer-Bucket-List-The-Great-Outdoors-Collection.html

I had fun scrapping a couple of photos from one of the many camping trips we took when my girls were little:


You can pick this set up HERE in the Wishing Well shop at The Digital Press, again on sale through the weekend.  Do that, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment