Friday, June 19, 2015

At The...

Hi all!  It's Friday, so that means it's time to show you the new releases I worked with this week.  The two pages I made both have names that start with "At The", hence the title of this post.  Not terribly original, I know, but there you have it.

Lori of LJS Designs created this safari-themed kit called Wild At Heart:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Wild-At-Heart.html

I was thrilled to scrap these photos that have been languishing in one of my photo albums for a while:


You can grab Wild At Heart HERE at The Digichick on sale through the weekend!

In other news, Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has teamed up with Studio Basic to create this stunning bundle called A Taste Of Summer:

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/A-Taste-Of-Summer-Bundle.html

This is such a fun and happy kit, and what about those artsy bits?!  This one is a keeper for sure.  Here's the page I made, titled At the Beach, using an older template from DSI:


A Taste of Summer can be found HERE at The Digital Press!

All right folks, that's it for this week!  Have a good weekend, and then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment