Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pennysaver Fun!

Hi all!  As I sit here with sore arms and an actual blister on one hand from shoveling snow for 4 days straight, I thought I'd cheer myself up by showing you what sort of scrappy fun I was up to while I wasn't battling the elements.

The Digital Press, where Willemijne of Digital Scrapbook Ingredients and Laura of Wishing Well Creations have their shops, has a month-long sale event going on in February called Pennysaver.  Any products released during February in this category will be available for the entire month for $1 each!  Here's what these ladies started off with:

From Digital Scrapbook Ingredients are coordinating paper and element packs called My Number One:

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/My-Number-One-Elements.html

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/My-Number-One-Papers.html

I adore the combination of pinks and greens, but found myself grabbing that dark brown paper and creating this layout:


Over on the Wishing Well side of the shop is this really pretty set called Project Twenty Fifteen-February:

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Project-Twenty-Fifteen-February-Kit.html

Since the theme seemed to lean towards capturing sweet moments, I found these photos from a few years back that I thought fit the bill:


Now, note:  the link and image above take you to the papers and elements conveniently together for $2, but if you want only one or the other, they can be had separately HERE for $1 each all month long!

I have to head off to work now, but I'll have a new release from The Digichick to show you tomorrow, and there will be more Pennysaver goodies coming along all month long....so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment