Thursday, February 5, 2015

One Scrappy Chick

Hi all!  As promised, I'm back again right away to show you what fun I've had over at The Digichick this week.  Lori of LJS Designs, maker of really fun scrapping kits, also can come up with a mean template.  She has a series of templates out that take their inspiration from quilt patterns, and I snapped up this one, called One Scrappy Chick-Single 4:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/One-Scrappy-Chick-Single-4.html

I grabbed some photos from Christmas and the latest collab from the Digichick Design Team that I showed you HERE, and am really pleased with how this layout came out:


Flying Geese for the win!  You can grab the template on sale HERE through the weekend, and don't forget that the collab is on sale HERE for the rest of the month!  Have fun, stay warm, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment