Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year, New Scraps!

Happy New Year!  Hi all!  There are always fun things afoot in digi-scrap land when a new month rolls around, and it goes double for a new year as well!

First off, the challenge I am hosting this month at The Digichick is the Desktop Challenge, one of my favorites:

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?61361-Desktop-Challenge-January-2015

The focus for my challenge was the concept of "new", and I chose a quote to add to my desktop.  Here's a closer look:


Check the challenge out if you're in the mood for a new desktop background!  Also new at The Digichick are the posting guidelines in the gallery, which have been modified to allow open linking to other sites.  With the closings of My Scrapbook Art and Real Life Scrapped, the owner of The Digichick felt it was important to give the scrapbooking community another spot to land.  Come join in the gallery HERE!

Over at The Digital Press is a new collection that will debut at the beginning of each month.  It's called the Special Edition, and I had a ton of fun scrapping with some of the contributions from Digital Scrapbook Ingredients:






I grabbed the papers, elements, and those fantastic doodles and splats along with a template from DSI and did this page: 

 

The pieces are on sale HERE for just $1 each through Sunday evening, so head on over to the shop and snap them up while you can! In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment