Sunday, December 21, 2014

Countdown To Christmas

Four days until Christmas!  Squeeee!  Hi all!  What a great weekend!  We celebrated Christmas with my extended family yesterday and it was so. much. fun.  While not everyone could make it, some loved ones who often can't make family get-togethers were there and a good time was had by all.  Today I indulged in the holiday feel by scrapping a page with the latest release from Laura of Wishing Well Creations, a little retro number called Countdown To Christmas:

http://www.thedigitalpress.co/shop/countdown-to-christmas-kit/

You can't get much more retro than my first Christmas, so that's what I scrapped:


If you see this post in time you can grab the kit on sale HERE through tonight, then it goes back to regular price, so grab it (and the coordinating journal cards and printables!) on sale if you can, then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment