Thursday, October 16, 2014

Introvert

Hi all! I'm glad to see you back here!  Introvert is not only a term that I think applies to me, but is the name of a new collection from Lonetta Avalar of Creative Victorian:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Introvert-Collection.html

I totally fell in love with the palette and decided to use it for a template challenge, scrapping a collection of photos that always make me a little sad when I see them:


The collection is on sale for 30% off HERE through Sunday evening, and as usual, the various portions are available individually of you don't need the whole set.

In other news, if you'll remember, in this post I told you about my participation in the Cropped event at Pixels and Company.  I'm happy to report that I did make it to Round 3 and will find out tomorrow if I make it into Round 4.  Here's my layout for this week's challenge, the requirements being to use the 4 provided ingredients and "get creative in showing us what you "see". Whether it's a layout about something you see every day, or where you see yourself in ten years, we can't wait to see it, and we want you to be creative in the way you show us! This is also the one round where photography will be heavily judged. (*Please note: This does not mean that your photo must be technically correct, but it does mean that the photo should really showcase your subject and/or evoke emotion with your theme.)":



Only 18 scrappers will move on to the next round, so wish me luck, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment