Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Challenging

Hi all!  I was tidying up my scrapbooking folders and realized that I have a few layouts that I haven't posted here.  They were all done for one sort of challenge or another...what better way to get creative juices flowing than a scrapbooking challenge!  There's a few pages here, so grab a refreshing beverage and take a look!

I just did this page the other day for the Use It All challenge at The Digichick:


This layout was done for a Then And Now challenge at Pixels and Company:


This next page was done for a Featured Designer challenge at Pixels and Company.  The designer,  Digital Scrapbook Ingredients, offered up a great kit at a great price and a coordinating add-on free mini kit and gave you the chance to upload layouts to win prizes.  I didn't win anything but I love the layout:


My next layout was also done for a challenge at Pixels and Company, this time a color challenge.  Wishing Well Creations' kit Autumn Splendor had just the right colors:


My last two pages today are ones I created as a contestant in the Cropped challenge that is being held this month at Pixels and Company.  This is an elimination event, with a new round each week, and with fewer and fewer scrappers being selected to move on to each next round.  I was one of 50 contestants who were selected from the 109 entries in Round 1 to move on to Round 2!  Here are my Round 1 and Round 2 entries:

Round 1:  Use the 4 provided ingredients AND at least one item from at least 10 different designers at P&Co:


Round 2:  Use the 4 provided ingredients and "focus on the use of typography/word art to convey the message of your layout, as well as add to the visual design":


Only 30 scrappers are moving on to Round 3, and I'll find out Friday if I'm one of them.  In the meantime, I'm working with more new releases, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment