Saturday, April 5, 2014

Five Senses

Hi all!  It's a new month, and that means time for new challenges at The Digichick.  This time around, I'm hosting a Five Senses challenge, whereby we are asked to utilize at least four of the five senses into making our layouts more than just who, what, when, etc.  This was a really tough challenge for me, since I don't usually do a lot of journaling on my pages...put me in the who, what, when category!  But, I gave it my best shot:


I used a kit called Fabrications de Joie by Quirky Twerp, who happens to be our Featured Designer for the month of April.  You can check out the Five Senses challenge HERE .  You can grab the kit HERE:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Fabrications-de-Joie-Scrapbook-Kit.html


In other news, Angie Hinksman, who recently joined the Digichick family, has released a set of kits, one with a boy theme and one for girls.  I, of course, chose the girly one, a very pink number called Abigail:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Abigail.html

I did a layout featuring the littlest princess in our family:


I think this kit would do well for an Easter layout too, so take a look HERE to grab it, then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment