Sunday, April 13, 2014

Action!

Hi all!  It seem like forever since I've been here.  My work schedule has been super busy and I haven't had much scrapping time.  I did take some time, though, to work with this new release from Charm Box Studios at The Digichick:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Former-Facebook-Freebies.html

Charla's specialty is photography, and her products focus on editing pictures and enhancing the scrapper's workflow.  This collection gathers together some goodies that collectively give a peek into what Charm Box can do for your photos and scrapping.  I used a template, the Our Life action, the bokeh overlay, and the shadow style to redo my own Facebook timeline cover:


This long, snowy winter had me longing for tropical locales, can you tell?  The collection is on sale for 30% off HERE, so grab it while you can, and then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment