Sunday, November 10, 2013

Challenging

Hi all! How is November treating everyone?  I had a busy week at work, so luckily there weren't too many responsibilities in my post-DSD scrapping life.  I focused on fun!  I took part in a couple of challenges just for the heck of it.

Here's my first layout, a page done for a quote challenge at Scrapbook Bytes.  I don't usually do quote challenges because often the quote offered doesn't "click" for me, but this time it did:


I mostly used pieces from Build It by Ohana Designs, but some elements from other SBB designers as well.

This next layout actually worked well for several challenges at various sites.  "Thanksgiving" is a frequent theme this month for challenges, and I mentioned last month that art journaling is piquing my interest, so I combined those two themes for this layout:


I used three kits for this page, which is something new for me as well, since I usually don't mix kits: Moon Laughs and Whispers by Etc. by Danyale, Oiche Shamhna Collection by Kimeric Kreations, and La Bella Vida, the November Digichicks Around the World collab by the Digichick Design Team.

That's it for today, short and sweet!  Come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment