Thursday, April 18, 2013

New at The Digichick

Hi all!  It's Thursday, and that means it's time to show you some new releases from The Digichick that I worked with today.  Polka Dot Pixels is a guest designer in the shop this month, and I was tickled pink to play with this fun kit called Spree:


Obviously, the theme of the kit is shopping, but I was more enamored of the vintage patterns and elements, and went off-theme for this layout:


That would be me in the little red plaid jumper.  :)

Another inspiring collection is this collab from Charm Box Studios and Etc. by Danyale simply called ASL Bundle:

 

It caught my eye because of the American Sign Language references.  My daughter took ASL for two semesters in college and hopes to study it more in the future.  I didn't use the cool alpha, but I did use one of the storyboards and the awesome kit to scrap this layout of a different college experience of hers: 


Well, I'm going to keep it short and sweet for today. There is a ton of exciting stuff happening around here in May, so rest up, and get ready to come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment