Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Went to 1972

...to show you what's new this week!  Hi all!  New release day at The Digichick, and I had fun scrapping some photos from 1972.  First, here's a photography-themed kit from Wishing Well Creations called Captured:


I had recently been thinking of some pictures I took when I was a kid, so this kit came along at the perfect time:


I loved that cork background paper!  You can grab the kit HERE.  There were two other photos from this set that I put into a different layout.  I used some fun templates from Cornelia Designs called Tangerine Love, and a lovely kit called Garden of Life from Paper Garden Projects that was inspired by vintage fabric patterns :


Grab the templates HERE.


Grab this kit HERE.  The red calico paper is almost identical to the fabric I used to sew a dress in my 8th grade sewing class, so that became a feature in my layout:


Well, that's it for today.  I hope you have a good week.  Make sure you come back to see me soon...the month of May is going to be jam-packed with digital goodness around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment