Friday, April 6, 2012

New goodness from geniaBeana Scraps!

Hi all! Here's hoping you had a lovely and blessed Easter weekend. As promised, I want to update you on what's new from geniaBeana Scraps. Val has been on fire, creating all sorts of gorgeous goodies. In addition to maintaining her shop at The DigiChick, Val has reopened her shop at ScrapMatters, so now you have two places to collect her kits!

First up I'd like to show you a stunning kit that was released earlier this week as part of a Grab Bag at ScrapMatters, but can now be purchased as a stand-alone kit HERE:

Amazingly enough, I didn't use the purples in this kit, but grabbed all the greens and tans I could for this St. Patrick's Day layout:


Also new at ScrapMatters is this springy number called Blossoms and Butterflies, available as a value bundle or as stand-alone parts:


I used the kit for this layout, and I'm tickled to say that it got a Gallery Standout mention on the ScrapMatters blog!



And last but not least, here is an adorable mini kit perfect for scrapping Easter layouts. It's called Bunny Tails, and you can get it HERE at The DigiChick:


I thought the kit worked great for these Easter photos from long ago:

I hope you'll come back to see me soon...there will be lots of goodies to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment