Friday, April 6, 2012

All sorts of news! With a contest thrown in!

Hi all! Is everyone enjoying their spring? I am, so much so that I'm still not getting much scrapping done! But that will change soon, for all sorts of reasons! geniaBeana Scraps has hit an amazing creative stride and is releasing some fabulous new kits that I'm itching to work with...I'll be back with more on that later!

My big news for today is that two of my scrapping muses, designers Scraps by Mara and Ohana Designs, have joined forces to form a single design team called Partners in Crime Designs. They are closing their respective shops at Brownie Scraps (which are on sale right now...grab up what you want at fantastic prices HERE) and will be opening a new shop at a new store, and that's where the fun begins!


Click on the image above or this link HERE to enter the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment