Monday, January 9, 2012

And Now, For Something a Little Different...

So many of us are inspired at the beginning of a new year to join one of the many memory-keeping projects that can be found...Project Life, the P365 / P52 / P12 projects, A-Week-In-The-Life, One-Little-Word, what have you (feel free to Google any of these if you have no idea what I'm talking about, lol). If you were with me a couple of years ago, you may remember I did Project 365 in 2010, taking one photo a day for an entire year, and in my case, scrapping weekly layouts.

To that end, Laura of Wishing Well Creations has developed a huge collection of digital tools to help you scrap your year-long memories, no matter how you're doing it. I don't think I'm going to do any of these projects this year, but...I remembered I never made a title page for my 2010 project! Laura to the rescue, with these freebies that can be had on her blog, her Facebook Fan page, or as a free gift when you sign up for Wishing Well Creations' newsletter:

The blog freebie:


The Facebook/newsletter freebie:


And here's the title page I made, pulling a few photos from the inner pages of my P365 album, and recoloring one of the papers:



But wait, there's more! (I love saying that, lol) Wishing Well Creations also has for sale in the shop at The Digichick these two bundles of papers, templates, date bits, and journal cards:



Grab a template, pop in some photos, a few journaling cards, and some papers, and you have captured a memory! You can get the bundles at a great value, or look around in the shop to pick up individual components as you need them. Get Volume 1 HERE and Volume 2 HERE.

I found the bundles useful for scrapping regular layouts, too! Take a look at this multi-photo layout of some photos from last summer:

The alpha and accent elements are from WWC's bundle Brady's Room, which shares the same color palette as the Everyday Life bundles.

Here's looking forward to saving those memories we will make this year, big and small!

No comments:

Post a Comment