Thursday, December 29, 2011

Looking Ahead to the New Year

Hi all! Is everyone enjoying their holiday season? I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to an even more wonderful New Year. While I have lots of Christmas photos that need scrapping, this past week I've had fun working with some new kits that look ahead to the New Year.

First up is the Almost Midnight bundle by geniaBeana Scraps, new today HERE at The Digichick:


Don't you love that it's not overwhelmingly glittery and shiny? I do! The parts of the bundle can be had individually, but I used a little bit of everything. Here's a look at the main kit:


And here is a layout:


Scraps by Mara joined the fun too, with this kit called New Year, New Me, available HERE at Brownie Scraps:


Again, it's not a total party kit, which makes it really versatile. I used it for a non-holiday layout:


I'm SO looking forward to what the New Year will bring. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment