Monday, September 12, 2011

Here and There

Hey everyone! Did you enjoy the blog hop? If you missed it, just scoot back one post and check it out...most of the links should still be live! It was so much fun making some freebies for you all to collect...I may have to keep on making more!

I spent some time getting caught up on more challenges at my various digiscrap homes. Let's take a look, shall we?

I did this layout for a mini kit challenge at Scrappity Doo Dah. The kit is by a designer new to SDD called Picture Designs, and it was by far the largest "mini" I can recall working with for a challenge!



That was the challenge for early September...here's a page I did for the late August mini kit challenge at SDD, with a much more basic kit:



I had fun scrapping this next layout for a challenge at ScrapMatters that asked you to scrap about...food! What fun! I used the kit Love Sweet Love by geniaBeana Scraps, and guess what? This page was selected for a Gallery Stand Out mention on the ScrapMatters blog!



And finally, we have this page that I just worked on yesterday for a scraplift challenge, also at ScrapMatters:


The kit is called Coastal Getaway, by the SM Design Team.

Well, that about wraps it up...I'll be back again in the next few days to show you some new stuff! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment