Tuesday, May 24, 2011

There's a new Baker in the Brownie Scraps Shop!

Hi all! I'm so pleased to announce that my buddy Michelle, who designs marvelous kits under the name Ohana Designs, has opened up shop at Brownie Scraps! I've worked with Michelle's kits before, and I've had so much fun the last few days playing with some of her products to show you what's new. So without further ado, here's a look at some of the yummy-ness that's available in the shop:

A luscious, romantic kit called Rose and Thorn, available HERE:


A kit with a Thanksgiving theme but really pretty versatile, called Thankful for your Love. You can find it HERE:


And the third kit I worked with is this cool number called Timeless Comfort, which you can pick up HERE:


Aren't they great? So, hop on over to the Brownie Scraps shop, check out these kits, and see what else Ohana Designs has!

No comments:

Post a Comment