Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Catching Up

Time once again to catch family and friends up on the layouts I've been working on lately. All of these were done for challenges at various forums, which are a great way to jump start your creative mojo.

Over at Scrappity Doo Dah, this layout was done for a challenge where you were given a mini kit and had to use everything in it:

This next page, of some photos from our Cancun trip a couple of years ago, was for a scraplift challenge. I love the kit, called Poetry of the Sea by Marie H Designs:

Here's a page for a template challenge:

The kit is Owl Fall For You by Dylabel Designs.

This next one is for the ABC challenge, with the letter "D" being the prompt, and using the kit EllaFun, also by Dylabel Designs:

For the letter "E" we have:
The kit is Dots in Spring by Marie H Designs.

Moving over to ScrapMatters, here is a layout I did for a scraplift challenge, which they call Grand Theft Layout, hehe:

This layout is that one I told you about a few posts ago, in the one about Sleep, Little One from Scraps by Mara.

Our last stop is over at Brownie Scraps, where I played in a couple of challenges. Here is my take on the recipe challenge, whose main ingredient was the use of a non-typical shape for your photos and frames:

I used Got Dirt? by Scraps by Mara for this layout, and Only in My Dreams for this last page, done for another recipe challenge that asked you do to some photo blending:

Well, that's all for now. The weather outside is cold and rainy (meaning I can't go outside and play in my garden), so I guess I'll clean my house. The sooner I finish that, the sooner I'll be back with more stuff to show you! I hope you enjoyed your stay here, and please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment