Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Remembering

Forget what I said about spring coming to Michigan...we have a winter storm warning for tonight. So I'll just have to find my spring inside, right? I recently acquired temporary custody of my Mom's five photo albums full of family photos dating back to 1918 or so, so I'm trying to scan and scrap like crazy until I pass them along to one of my sisters. To that end, here are a couple of layouts to show you, using, of course, some wonderful new kits!

Scraps by Mara has just released this elegant kit called Only in My Dreams. It's going to be perfect for some heritage-type photos, and it uses my favorite color! For today only it's on sale for 25% off HERE at Brownie Scraps:


Here's a page I did using some photos from 1952:

New from Dylabel Designs is this pretty kit called Spring Forward, with some soft spring hues:


It's available HERE at Scrappity Doo Dah! This kit was perfect for these photos from 1963:

Fun, aren't they? Stay tuned for more trips down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment