Friday, January 28, 2011

Silly and Elegant

Hi all! I wanted to show you a couple of layouts I've done this past week for challenges. First, here's a page I did for a challenge at Brownie Scraps that asks you to use the word "Silly" as the theme for your layout. It's the first photos I've scrapped from my recent trip to Florida:


Fun, huh? I used a new kit by Scraps by Mara called In Hospital. It was designed in honor of Mara's little nephew who spent the first few weeks of his life in the hospital, but as you can see, it's versatile enough for other pages as well:

The next layout is one I did for a color challenge at ScrapMatters. The colors they asked you to use went perfectly with this photo of Ally from New Years Eve:


I used genia Beana's Basically Elegant, which I had also used for a nice portrait of Jen a few weeks back. I guess I'll be creating a portrait page of Tina next!

No comments:

Post a Comment