Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fresh Baked Brownies!

Tuesday is release day for the Bakers at Brownie Scraps, so I'm here to show you some Fresh Baked Brownies! First of all, here is a sweet, girly birthday kit from Scraps by Mara titled Celebrate Natalie:


You can pick up the kit HERE in the shop. There's also a coordinating boy-oriented kit called Celebrate Xander that you can pick up on its own or as part of a cost-saving bundle with Natalie! I've been waiting for a cute kit to scrap these birthday photos of a favorite baby:

Next, let's head down to the farm with this fun kit by Ramona the Pest called Farm Country:


Being a city girl, I knew right away which photo I wanted to scrap with this kit:

Valentine's Day is coming up, so here's a softly hued kit from Flutterbye Faery Designs called Just Because:


I used it to scrap this photo from a wedding I attended last fall:

There will be more goodies and an announcement coming up soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment