Saturday, November 20, 2010

Six Weeks of P365!

Well, it certainly has been a while, and I'll bet you were all in despair of ever seeing another P365 page from me! I have just not been in the mood to work on these pages lately, but yesterday I got the notion into my head to get going and I scrapped and scrapped until I'm all caught up! I had several more lapses in photography these past few weeks so I have a couple of pages that are a little skimpy photo-wise, but it's not as bad as I thought (I thought I had skipped a lot more days than I had). So without further ado, here are weeks 41 through 46 of my Project 365!

Week 41:
(weeks 41 and 42 were created using Odds n Ends by Ohana Designs)

Week 42:

Week 43:
(weeks 43 and 44 were done with the kit Cloud Nine-by Day from Scraps by Mara)

Week 44:

Week 45:
(weeks 45 and 46 were made with the kit Shabby Fall by genia Beana Scraps)

Week 46:

46 weeks down, 6 weeks to go! Can you believe it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment