Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shabby Fall by genia Beana Scraps

As most of you know, this past Saturday was Digital Scrapbooking Day, and most of the forums had fun activities going on all weekend. I couldn't participate as much as I wanted since I had to work and I do have a life outside of scrapbooking (hard to believe but true). I did make time, though, to paticipate in a couple of scavenger hunts...I actually won some prizes over at My Life and Scrap (yay me!). And I won at Bingo over at ScrapMatters (yay me again!)! I also had time to participate in a a few layout challenges.

genia Beana Scraps put together an awesome Grab Bag for the weekend, with the centerpiece being this gorgeous kit called Shabby Fall:

Now that DSD is over, she has separated the Grab Bag into its individual parts...the kit, a coordinating cardstock pack, a template pack, journal bits, a set of scatters, and a new alpha. You can check them all out at Val's store HERE. Here's some pages I did using Shabby Fall, the coordinating cardstocks, and for the last one, one of Val's templates. I just love this kit:

(for an element challenge Val hosted at SM):

(for a template challenge at SM):

(for the Inspiration Point challenge at SM...we took our inspiration from quilt blocks...isn't that the best idea ever?):

(this one I did "just because"):

I've got news from Brownie Scraps to tell you, and I'm hoping to get caught up on my P365 pages this weekend, so make sure you check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment