Saturday, July 24, 2010

P365 Week 29 (and some more shameless self-promotion)

Here is week 29 of my Project 365. I had a busy weekend last week and a very dull midweek, which is why there are 3 garden photos and one cat picture this week, lol! I used an older kit by Maelia Designs that has a sort of grungy feel to it. I'm not sure I like how it came out. But, I rarely go back and change things once they're posted, so there you have it:


Now for the shamelessness...remember how I won favorite layout in the Brownie Scraps Family Reunion Pile It On challenge for week 1? Well, I won favorite layout for week 2 also! The style of the layout (definitely white white space) and subject matter (baby Koi) were very similar, so I'm chalking it up to that. Here is my winning week 2 layout ( my post about week 1's winner is HERE in case you missed it ;} ):


This was a template challenge as well, and I used a kit called Sail Away by Ramona the Pest Designs.
29 weeks down, 23 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment