Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just Showing Off

A lot of the scrapbooking sites are having special events throughout the summer, and Brownie Scraps is hosting a Family Reunion during the month of July. There are a bunch of different challenges to participate in, and I was rather tickled to get an message today letting me know that one of my layouts was voted the favorite for last week's template challenge. The challenge was one where you were given all the template pieces, but they were all mixed up in no particular order and you assembled the pieces the way you wanted. Here is the mixed-up template:


And here is my winning layout:


The kit I used is Sherbert by Flutterbye Faery Designs. Special thanks to my little great-niece Koi, who I've been seeing a lot of lately and has been a very willing photo subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment