Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sweet Memories

What a great name for a kit that has me feeling all nostalgic! We went to a family reunion in Pennsylvania in September, and now that time is so bittersweet because my mother-in-law passed away about 2 weeks after this family event. I already did one page from the reunion using this wonderful kit from genia Beana Scraps, and now I think I'm going to use this kit for all the layouts of this trip. Here's my latest:


(Template by Andrea Gold)

And the kit, which you can get HERE at Elemental Scraps or HERE at go Digital Scrapbooking:




2 comments:

  1. Hey, look who was above me in the DST blog train! ;) I love, love, love the layout. That kit is perfect (and perfectly named!) for those "sweet memory" layouts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brandi....this kit looks amazing....it does make me also a little sad that your mother in law will never see another..Hug for you

    ReplyDelete